Inner Yoga/LA offers yoga training, practice, and therapy in the South Bay/LAX area of Los Angeles. We offer both Kundalini yoga and classical hatha yoga to persons with an established practice and for persons new to the practice of yoga. Our emphasis is upon the practice of the traditions of yoga – particularly Kundalini yoga - to address specific emotional and health concerns of the individual.
What makes our practice different?
We offer yoga in a studio to individuals, couples, and small groups. We are not a drop-in environment to do exercise.
Instead, we offer a “private practice” environment for the serious yogi and yogini to refine his or her practice. Our groups are never more than seven participants. In addition, we work with individuals and couples. We try to accommodate to the schedules of individuals who prefer to develop a practice in a quiet, private, and meditative atmosphere.
TYPES OF CLASSES
Our time-limited groups include:
· Two month introduction to Kundalini Yoga for Anxiety
· Month-long education and practice of the Yoga for Sleep Protocol
· Mid-day Lunchtime Meditation Group
· Three Session Couples Yoga
· Yoga for a Healthy Heart and Anger Reduction
· Yoga Therapy for Immune-related Medical Problems
In addition, we also provide a Saturday morning group and a Monday evening Yoga for Anxiety practice. These groups are by appointment.